Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's All About Me

Okay, so I've decided to give this blogging thing a try... Lord knows I've got enough crap rolling around in my head - let's give it a home shall we?

Let's introduce ourselves... Hi! I'm Missy, aka Chicky. Chicky is a nickname given to me by my parents as a child... to be quite honest, I'm not sure where they got it... perhaps I should ask. I'm 33 and as I write this post, I'm less than 3 months away from marrying my very best friend. We are also TTC our first baby - yes, before the wedding, and no, I don't care. I've actually always thought it would be quite fun to be a pregnant bride.

I have potty mouth, laugh a lot, often act childish & enjoy wine. Alot. This blog is likely to be all over the place, because that's how I roll. With any luck, this blog will evolve into stories of a wonderful wedding, a happy wife & impending motherhood. That's the goal anyways, let's see how that pans out, yes?

Well, that was fun. :) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete