Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stress? What stress??

So everyone keeps asking me, 'are you all stressed out yet?' Nope. Sure aren't! I have been hoping to avoid the whole Bridezilla thing & so far seem to have succeeded... yay go me! Everything is coming together for the wedding, the bridegroom is still supportive & fabulous, my family is eager to help... no stress! Well, almost none. I am stressed about money, but that is nothing new. I am confident that we will find a way to pull another 2 or 3 grand out our asses in the next few weeks, but are running out of stuff to sell! Sigh... not worth stressing over tho is it?

On a good note (oh, I DO love a good note), I am flying home to NH tomorrow for my fitting & for my bridal shower. I am a little uncomfortable with the whole bridal shower thing...though I've been to many, I've never had a party thrown just for me & it's weird! My stepmother & BFF conspired to get me up there for the fitting so they could do this, it's very sweet :).

This week has marked the beginnings of a full month's testing at the INF doctor. Nurse Freckles found a new vein that she can get into easily (note to self...remember that one!) & Nurse Bosom did a scan and said the antral follicle count looked good. Soooo glad about that, can't grow more eggies if was low! I won't have the results of the blood work until I meet w/ Dr. HaventMetHimYetSoCantGiveHimAFunnyName at the end of August; though they did know that I am immune to Chicken Pox. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment